You can read the steps below to learn more about how to use the Kucoin platform to acquire COFI tokens: Users can start depositing COFI to KuCoin January 29th, 2018 at 18:00 (UTC +8), and trading COFI on KuCoin January 29th, 2018 at 22:00 (UTC +8).
Here at CoinFi we've been pedal to the metal for the past few weeks, and we've finally reached a point where we can come up for air and give you all a more in-depth update. In this post, we're going to talk about a few things, one of which is incredibly exciting:
- We'll give a recap of the tokensale and an update on token metrics (supply etc).
- We'll talk more about the upcoming airdrop for those who passed KYC but missed out on the tokensale.
- We'll save the best for last, and talk about our upcoming Kucoin listing!
This post is actually going to teach you how to avoid getting scammed or phished during ANY tokensale, but as the CoinFi launch gains traction and we receive more and more attention, there are inevitably going to be some scammers trying to con you out of your money.
To participate in the CoinFi token sale you'll need to give us your Ethereum address. This will be the address you send Ethereum to us through and receive your CoinFi tokens with. We track your contribution amount by linking this Ethereum address with your account on CoinFi - this process is called whitelisting. That sounds simple enough, but there are a few things we need to specify first:
- Only a whitelisted Ethereum address can participate in the token sale.
- You can't contribute by sending Ethereum directly from an exchange such as Coinbase, Kraken, or anywhere else. You'll need to create your own Ethereum wallet and use that address to send in your contribution.
Here at CoinFi, we've been working on alpha testing for multiple different trading signals, as you can see in the other posts here on the blog. One signal we've had some fun testing, is identifying arbitrage opportunities between exchanges, allowing you to make risk-free gains just by clicking a few buttons. For example, in one experiment, Co-Founder Tim exploited a 3% price difference between Ripio/BTC on Binance and Bittrex, to slightly increase his BTC stack. 2-3% doesn't sound like a lot, but just by doing ONE trade per week, over the course of a year you can double your stack, risk-free.